Is it a good time to invest in equity?
- We don’t invest thoughtfully in equity because we try to follow the mantra “buy low, sell high” and fail to do it. It is seen that when markets hit rock bottom, most investors focus on exiting their investments to preserve their capital rather than trying to take advantage of lower prices and deploying additional capital. Or they do not think long term and put off their investment.
- The common reasons investors give when they wish to avoid or postpone their investment are…
- “It’s too late!”
- Or “It’s not a good time.”
- Or “Why should I invest now?”
- Or “When should I invest in Mutual funds?”
- Or “What is the best time to invest in mutual funds?”
- If you too are giving these reasons when it comes to investing, then you are making a big mistake. Remember, you should not delay investing; start your investment journey right away! The best time to start your investment journey, if you haven’t already started, is ‘Today’!
- Here are a few tips to help you begin your investment journey.
So, SIP investing in an equity mutual fund, irrespective of market movements, is an extremely helpful tool in the hands of the investor.