4 Benefits of buying the Unlisted Shares
While there are many reasons why a person might invest in unlisted shares the following are some of the common advantages of owning unlisted shares:
1. High-value investments: Since the shares are not very liquid, they are often either undervalued or overvalued for long periods.
Thus, if an investor can invest when the shares is undervalued, then he/she can gain significant returns on the investment.
- 2. Diversification of risk: Unlisted equity shares are a different asset class by themselves and as a result offer some diversification of risk for investors who are majorly invested in listed equity markets.
- 3. High growth investments: Often unlisted firms are smaller in size and are yet to reach a stage where they can go public to avail funds for their capital requirements.
As a result, investing when the company is small and invested through its growth when it lists on equity markets often yields high returns due to the small base effect.
- 4. Peace of mind: Unlike listed equity shares, the prices of unlisted equity shares are relatively stable and the investor need not worry about fluctuations in prices.
- Top Unlisted Shares available to invest:
- A) Tata Technologies
- B) Studds
- C) SBI Home Finance
- D) Reliance Retail
- E) One97 Communications (Paytm)
- F) Hero Fincorp
- G) HDFC Securities
- H) HDB Financial Services
- I) Finopaytech
- J) Carrier Aircon
- K) Care Health Insurance
- Call us to invest in unlisted shares.